Admissions-Grade School Department
1. Visit our Admin Office and secure a schedule for your child’s Entrance Exam. Bring a copy of your child’s report card in his present level.
2. Pay the exam fee and get your exam permit.
3. Bring your child to the Guidance Office on the specified schedule. Give the exam permit to the Guidance Counselor.
4. The result of the exam will be discussed to you by our Guidance Counselor.
5. Reserve a slot for your child by paying the reservation fee.
6. Get or download a copy of the New Student Recommendation Form and have it accomplished by your child’s previous adviser/teacher from his previous school.